Optimal Health Is Not A Destination But A Journey
Want to lose unwanted fat during your lunch hour?
Acne Scar Treatment
Treatments are individualized to clients needs and skin type for acne scar and hyperpigmentation removal for more even skin tone. Some of the modalities that are used include chemical peels, micro needling and laser skin resurfacing
- Permanent acne scarring from cystic and chronic breakouts can be extremely challenging to conceal. Makeup can help minimise redness but textural scars that are raised or manifest as depressions in the skin are more difficult to cover up. For many people acne is much more than a skin condition. In fact, severe acne scarring can affect your self-confidence and many other aspects of your life. Fortunately, Kiranlife Inc. offers excellent acne scar treatment that can help you regain your confidence by smoothing your skin’s texture and restoring a healthy, glowing complexion.
- What causes acne scarring?
Acne scars result from trauma to multiple layers of the skin through inflammation. Chronic acne breakouts with prolonged periods of inflammation can leave behind marks long after the blemishes have healed. These marks typically start off as pimples or cysts that have become clogged with excess oil or dead skin cells, creating a breeding ground for acne-causing microbes inside the pores. Severe swelling and irritation can cause the skin to rupture and the infected liquid to spill out, damaging healthy skin tissue in the process. The body’s natural response to healing deep trauma to the skin is to synthesise collagen. Normally collagen production is beneficial; however, in the case of acne scarring too much collagen can be deposited in the affected area. Excess collagen fibres can become arranged in a chaotic or disordered manner giving the skin a “cratered” or bumpy appearance. Acne scars can also be pigmented – red or brown – due to build-up of melanin in the skin. Additionally, they can occur anywhere on the face, neck or body and picking at them can make the condition worse. Many types of acne scarring treatments in Kiranlife Inc. are available to improve the skin’s appearance, texture, smoothness, and hyperpigmentation caused by skin eruptions.
- How to prevent acne scarring
A good way to prevent acne scarring is to address breakouts before they become serious or out of control. If you’re in the middle of an acne breakout it’s recommended that you seek medical treatment immediately. Avoid picking or squeezing blemishes as this many causes permanent damage that will require treatment in the future. Furthermore, as the skin is healing itself scabs may form over the wound area which must be left alone. Scab formation is your body’s natural defense mechanism which allows the skin to heal and disturbing scabs can promote the formation of additional acne scars. Excellent Acne Scar Treatment Before considering any acne scarring treatment you are strongly advised to get your breakouts under control. At Kiranlife Inc. we can help you with this. Undergoing acne scar treatment if you have active cystic pustules accompanied by inflammation can seriously aggravate your condition. In fact, most clinics will recommend an acne treatment first before addressing marks and scars. Kiranlife Inc. is proud to offer combination therapy for acne scarring treatment. It’s a use of advanced resurfacing techniques to smooth the skin and reduce the appearance of scars, lesions and pigmentation.
The treatment involves a 3-step process:
- Macro-exfoliation for programmed and controlled peeling (by use of peels, dermaplaning and micro-needling)
- High-frequency micro-vibrations that massage the skin to stimulate collagen, using Lumenis legend pro
- LED therapy that’s applied to the skin to help heal and regenerate it This procedure is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. After a series of treatments, clients will notice a considerable reduction in acne blemishes and scarring, as well as other skin imperfections. This procedure is quick and delivers outstanding results. Our experienced team at Kiranlife Inc. is confident to offer an excellent solution for reducing acne scarring and smoothing the skin texture.